Areas of Practice
- Property Conveyancing – residential
- Matrimonial Property Transfers
- Deceased Estate Conveyancing
- Private Contracts
- Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing.
- Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC).
- Has been in the industry for over 12 years working in all areas of conveyancing.
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA).
- Retail experience in fashion industry. Pharmacy – dispensary supervisor. Business owner, wholesale fruit and vegetables sales.
Anna enjoys her job and the satisfaction it brings once a settlement has been effected. She has a professional approach to her work that gives comfort to clients in what is often a very stressful experience. She is proficient in residential settlements, subdivisions, family transfers, estate settlements and commercial leases.
Interests Outside Professional Activity
Anna’s interests revolve around her family, she runs a B&B in Wallaroo and spends a lot of time assisting her husband as they renovate old homes.