Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Loan Documents
- Contested Wills / Disputed Estates
- Property Law
- Liquor Licensing
- Notary Public (International Documents)
- Other language spoken: Indonesian
- Certificate of Laws from the University of Adelaide in 1967
- Notary Public
- Law Society of South Australia
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- Institute of Directors of Australia
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Goolwa Yacht Club
Worked continuously at Scammell & Co. since early 1963.
Managing Partner since 1987.
From 1980 to 2000 President of Barkuma Incorporated, a not-for-profit organisation helping people with disabilities.
Extensive experience in the hotel and restaurant industries.
Has participated in a number of property developments.
Now works extensively in areas of commercial and estate litigation in the District and Supreme Courts.
Winner of Year 2000 South Australian Premier’s Award for Community Service.
Interests Outside Professional Activity
Graeme enjoys gardening, yachting, studying the Indonesian language and culture and studying history.