Areas of Practice
- Property Conveyancing – Residential , commercial and sub-divisions
- Sale Contracts
- Matrimonial Property Transfers
- Deceased Estate Conveyancing
- Registered conveyancer with an Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing.
- Certified Practising Conveyancer (CPC).
- Over 12 years experience in the industry.
- Active member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA).
- Member of BNI – Business Networking International.
- Previous experience in Mortgagee in Possession negotiation.
- Five years experience in Real Estate sales.
- Owner/operator of IGA Supermarket for 7 years.
Tricia has spent years building the Conveyancing Division into the busy and successful area of our practice that it is today (since joining the firm in early 2010).
She has a genuine love of real estate and enjoys working with clients from buying their first home to selling their last.
She also specialises in Matrimonial Transfers, Deceased Estate property and subdivisions.
Tricia occasionally speaks at bank and broker conferences, helping to educate their profession and their customers in working with conveyancers in real estate transactions.
Interests Outside Professional Activity
Tricia enjoys sailing with her family and looks forward to the Christmas break each year when she sails to Port Lincoln, St Joseph Banks Group or Kangaroo Island and surrounding areas.
She also enjoys motorbike riding, family, friends, socialising and enjoys a nice fine wine.
235 St Vincent Street,
South Australia 5015
(08) 8447 4466
107 Walkerville Tce,
South Australia 5081
(08) 8342 0300