Vivian regularly appears as counsel in the Magistrates Court. She is a reliable instructing solicitor to experienced counsel members in the District, Supreme and Federal Courts.
Vivian has a strong interest in dispute resolution and litigation. She is involved in all aspects of Court work, including drafting legal documents, negotiating settlements, assessing risk, reviewing discovery, proofing witnesses and commencing or defending actions in Court.
She has defended criminal matters including traffic, firearms, domestic violence, breaches of bond, sex and drug related charges. As part of the team, she also works on estate administration, contract drafting and providing advice.
As the legal process can be overwhelming for many people, her priority is to explain things clearly, patiently and respond to your call. When assessing your case, she will listen to your goals and give you honest advice so that you can make an informed decision at each step.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Contested Wills and Estates
- Dispute resolution
- Bachelor of Laws from the University of Adelaide in 2017
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law in 2018
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia and High Court of Australia in 2018
- Law Society of South Australia