Vivian Ngo is a hardworking and strategic litigator.
She regularly appears as counsel in the Magistrates Court. She is also a reliable instructing solicitor to experienced counsel members in the District and Supreme Courts.
She has acted in civil matters including disputed deceased estates, fraud, debt recovery, breaches of consumer law, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, constructive trusts and criminal injuries compensation.
Vivian is experienced in Criminal Law having defended Police matters including traffic, firearms, domestic violence and sex related offences.
When assessing your case, she will listen to your goals and give you honest legal advice so that you can make an informed decision at each step.
Vivian understands that the legal process can be overwhelming and confusing for many people. That’s why she explains things clearly, patiently and prioritises responding to your call.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation (including dispute resolution and debt recovery matters)
- Criminal Law (including police and traffic matters)
- Contested Wills and Estates
- Bachelor of Laws from the University of Adelaide in 2017
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law in 2018
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia in 2018
- Admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia in 2018
- Law Society of South Australia
- English and Vietnamese
- Cooking/ Baking
- Owned a small Adelaide business in cake design from 2014 – 2017
- Spending time with family and friends