Compulsory Acquisition of Property Assets and Businesses
However, they cannot acquire property simply because they would like to have it.
Scammell & Co. have 6 offices located throughout South Australia including Adelaide CBD, Port Adelaide, Walkerville, Gawler, Renmark and Tanunda. Call or email us today to speak with a lawyer about your matter, or to book an appointment at an office convenient to you.
FAQs Click on the questions below to reveal the answer.
What do I do if I am faced with a claim for compulsory acquisition of my property?
Secondly, if you cannot prevent the acquisition, we can assist you in ensuring you obtain the maximum compensation for your loss.
What kinds of claims can I make?
- The value of the property acquired.
- The value of any plant and equipment acquired.
- The damage and loss to any business which may be conducted on the acquired property.
- Loss of past and future profits from the use of the acquired property and the business.
- Loss of enjoyment of the property.
- Cost of relocating.
- Replacement costs.
- Your legal costs.
- Any other reasonably related cost or loss.
How do I make a claim?
Free legal advice.
235 St Vincent Street,
South Australia 5015
(08) 8447 4466
107 Walkerville Tce,
South Australia 5081
(08) 8342 0300