Office Protocols in Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
DECEMBER 2021 (until further notice)
As always, the health and wellbeing of Scammell & Co staff and clients remains our top priority.
In response to recent community infections, we are taking added precautions to ensure the continuity of our operations and everyone can stay healthy and safe. To reduce the chance of transmitting Covid-19 in our workplaces, we are limiting face-to-face contact with clients and other visitors.
It is our preference to attend to clients via Zoom, Facetime, email and phone, wherever possible. These options will be discussed with you when making appointments.
However, if you are attending one of our offices, the following mandatory requirements apply:
- Mask-wearing at all times during your visit.
- QR code or manual check-in upon arrival.
- Proof of double-vaccination status.
- Do not arrive for your appointment more than 10 minutes early.
- Only the person/s with an appointment may enter our offices (except essential carers or support persons).
- Please observe maximum indoor capacity levels, physical distancing protocols, and cough/sneeze etiquette.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, cough, fever, etc.) please postpone your appointment, seek medical advice, get a Covid test, and isolate until you receive a negative test result.
- Do not enter our offices if you (or a close contact) have arrived from overseas or visited an interstate or local hotspot in the past 14 days.
- Do not enter our offices if you are meant to be in home-isolation or hotel quarantine.
During any mandatory lockdown periods, Scammell & Co will pivot its day-to-day business operations exclusively to an online and remote business model, to ensure continuity of its services to the best of its ability. This means some (but not all) solicitors and support staff will be available to assist clients and suppliers wherever possible, during this period. Please note that other service-providers whom we engage with or utilise may also be affected during lockdowns. Contact us to clarify if or how your matter may be affected.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by calling (08) 8447 4466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.